Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To implement and configure the SAP Plant maintenance module within the ERP portfolio.
Location: Iraq ( No accommodations facility, No security facility )
Nationality: Iraqi (Mandatory)
Job Responsibilities and Tasks
1. To gather, understand and analyze customer’s requirements.
2. To design solutions based on the requirements analysis.
3. To configure the solutions according to the defined scope.
4. To prepare and perform unit and integration tests for the solutions.
5. To provide support services to our clients including requests for information and resolving bugs.
6. To provide on-site support when required.
7. To provide end-users trainings.
Skill and Knowledge Requirements
1. Minimum 3 years of experience in working with users to define business processes and functional specifications.
2. Broad knowledge of Iraqi plant maintenance system.
3. Broad knowledge of available commercial plant maintenance systems.
4. Experience in training users in system operation
5. Experience in Organization Alignment & Change Management
6. Good command of English (spoken and written)
7. Understands the business context sufficiently to recommend improvements and modifications to existing policy
8. Ability to identify areas of non-conformance and take/recommend appropriate corrective action for quality management.
- 5 years of experience in working with large enterprises in the field of plant maintenance using standard inventory management system.
- 5 years of experience in the areas:
• Technical Assets Management
• Work Clearance Management
• Mobile Asset Management
• Maintenance Execution
• Preventative and Predictive Maintenance
• Asset Service Management
• Maintenance KPIs and Cost Analytics
- Ability to assess problems and comes up with new approaches to solving them.
- Goals achievement oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customers and team members.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Good skills in time management, tasks prioritization and allocation, negotiation, and presentation
- Analytical thinking skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
B.Sc.in commerce or Any high degree with practical experience in plant maintenance
- Job Location:
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Company Industry:
- Computer/Hardware; Computer/Software
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma