- Responsible for the project management of major projects of oracle ERP 12i implementations.
- Provide leadership and oversight to a highly matrixed team comprised of Technology and Business team members. Provide project teams with expertise, direction, motivation, and encouragement.
- Ability to work with partners teams and manage partner contracts
- Be responsible for all aspects of project management from project initiation through project completion, production integration and service activation.
- Define and direct resource plans, budget tracking and forecasting. Manage projects to achieve target scope, schedule and cost.
- Identify and manage dependencies and impacts among projects across the portfolio.
- Manage issues escalated from related projects.
- Work with business and technology subject matter experts to define scope, create estimates, develop budgets and project plans, and produce Statements of Work and other documentation needed for funding approvals.
- Ensure that all Corporate Systems projects are in compliance with the Project Management Methodology and Key Controls, and ensure that accurate and timely information is collected and reported regularly on project portfolio progress and financial status.
- Direct project activities, conduct reviews, manage risk mitigation and change control processes, and communicate status to senior executives within the development and business partner organizations.
- Achieve project goals by engaging effectively with stakeholders at all levels across, including architects and strategists, technical IT subject matter experts, business partners, vendors, and senior management.
- Demonstrate and leverage strong business and financial acumen.
- Manage through influence, but without direct management authority. Use capabilities to influence customers and stakeholders, and properly manage divergent expectations.
- Able to understand the needs and wants of the customer and create a plan to satisfy them and capture, log and mitigate risks
- PMP certification is required
- At least 4 Project implementation of Oracle ERP from its initiation till closure
- Oracle ERP Products knowledge and experience is a must
- Good Experience in Oracle implementation Methodology
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large portfolio of projects ($1 - $ million) and prioritize activities appropriately.
- Experience utilizing financial tools and strong acumen in managing complex project financials.
- Solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies and best practices.
- Proven experience with project management for multiple, large-scale projects under a well-defined project management methodology.
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments and roles.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a complex organization where the ability to discover and internalize diverse stakeholder goals is critical to brokering solutions that are in the best interest of the organization as a whole.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- Independent judgment and mature decision making skills to deal with projects that often have enterprise-wide scope and may have significant financial and compliance implications.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills; ability to think strategically.
- Well honed influencing skills; ability to negotiate and gain consensus between organizations where competing priorities exist.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Undergraduate degree with concentration in Project Management, Computer Science, or a related technical discipline is required.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Ali Bin Ali is Qatar’s leading FMCG distributor and premier luxury goods retailer. The Group’s diverse business interests include Medical, IT, Travel, Printing, Property, Imaging, Restaurants in addition to various joint ventures with a range of global partners.
The Group is a market leader with an impressive portfolio and a reputation for quality products and exceptional service. We offer our staff a healthy working environment and growth potential.
We are looking to expand our team with motivated individuals who are as passionate about success as we are.