Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To review draft tender and project documents to assist in the preparation of technical and commercial bids for Company projects.
1. To review draft tender documents to ensure all systems and components of the tender are included.
2. To prepare tender documentation queries to consultants/clients to confirm and collect any missing data including;
shipping costs, insurance, and any regional requirements.
3. To prepare reports and supporting documents to submit to Sales Coordinator to identify areas requiring more information to ensure the Company is positioned to win and secure bids.
4. To develop tender cost summaries including equipment, materials and labor calculations for final approval.
5. To interpret and review system drawings to identify any difference to tender requirements and raise queries against specification.
6. To review and generate Bill of Quantity against system drawings to ensure alignment and to identify materials types & quantities and prepare equipment lists and rough drawings for cost estimation.
7. To interpret and follow Company tendering processes and procedures to ensure all aspects of tenders are met including relevant discipline codes and standards.
8. To prepare specification documents to submit to vendors for quotations of cost/price of materials and equipment and evaluate same against tender specifications to include in final tender documentation.
9. To build relationships and liaise with internal customers and external suppliers and vendors and manage daily correspondence for quantities, costs and specifications.
Possesses a Strong Analytical Aptitude
Shows an Attention to Detail
Has Excellent Communication Skills
Takes Part in Continuing EducationIs
Shows an Ability to Think Logically
Good Problem Solving Skills
Has Excellent Technical Knowledge
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production; Engineering; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Philippines; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma