2. Ensuring a health & safety standards during the event for smooth execution.
3. Developing event profile through initial concept to actualization whilst handling supplier meetings & negotiations to ensure budgetary requirements & standards are maintained.
4. Hands on event handling to ensure all issues are addressed immediately whilst maintaining comprehensive records to ensure database is updated continually.
5. Proposing requirements for events; identify potential suppliers for required production material/ equipment; negotiate favorable deals and payment terms with suppliers upon the set requirements.
6. Coordinating the logistics, equipment, branding material and displays for events to ensure that specifications and needs are fulfilled within the budget, quality standards and prescribed time frames.
7. Supporting the Marketing Manager in the preparation and circulation of the Event Production Schedule's, D-Day Planner's, Event Feedback Forms, Event Summary Report's and other event related documents.
8. Providing support to the Marketing Manager on site during the event, arrange and supervise display materials installation to ensure maximum publicity with appropriate exposure to JZ brand.
- Event management will be an added advantage .
- Min 2 to 4 years in conducting events, market communication for Theme Park/ Entertainment/Hospitality .
- Excellent Bilingual skills (spoken & written) .
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint.
- PR skills, event organizer, interpersonal skills, Team player
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location: