Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Assist & support immediate supervision in office operations & direction as required.
Key Tasks and Duties
• Act as liaison between the Chief Office and others (i.e., departments, external contacts, etc.)
• Oversee/process day-to-day administrative items such as business correspondence, meeting minutes, etc.
• Compose and/or edit/distribute letters, memos, reports, etc. on time.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and PowerPoint.
• Maintain confidentiality in all matters.
• Maintain familiarization with the project, Program Manager, architects, engineering firms, consultants etc.
• Computerized and manual documentation.
• Ensuring calls and matters that arise are taken care of as soon as possible.
• Perform additional assignments per Chief Officer’s direction.
• Hold the Petty Cash and prepare monthly summary reports for cash spent.
• Follow the Financial and Purchasing policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Advanced Level in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
• Well Organized and punctual.
• Efficient in paper work handling and filing.
• Very good in follow up with other team member to get an assigned task done.
• Fluency in English and Arabic languages.
- Job Location:
- Al Ain, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Government Sector
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates