Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Co-ordinate the executive manager schedule, appointments, reservations and travel arrangements.
2. Organize meetings involving multiple C-levels and senior executives.
3. Assist with the preparation of business presentations including text, overheads and electronic
4. Prepare required Presentations.
5. Prepare and/or edit internal and external letters, faxes, memos and mass emails.
6. Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
7. Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
8. Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the executive management
1. Minimum of 5+ years’ experience supporting at the executive level
2. Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
3. Experience assisting executive management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
4. Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
5. Experience scheduling travel arrangements for executive management
6. Bachelor’s degree or Diploma as a minimum
7. Fluent in Arabic and English
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Qatar National Broadband Network Company (Qnbn) is an independent company wholly owned by the government, with a mandate to enable accessible high-speed communications with the right cutting edge technology platform across Qatar. Through its visionary and collaborative approach to the market, Qnbn will help to empower the nation with broadband fiber access to citizens and businesses alike in line with the Qatar ICT Strategy 2015.
Qnbn aims to have maximum coverage by 2015 as it serves the wider digitization agenda of the country. The next generation fiber optics network which is the alternative to copper will become exponentially faster, bringing community and enterprise benefits of enhanced delivery of services, cost savings, increased competitiveness and improved sustainability.
Qnbn will focus solely on the deployment of a passive network infrastructure, providing equal and open access to operators to offer choice for the end-user and efficiently leveraging existing and new infrastructure in Qatar. Hence Qnbn is committed to building a shareable fiber optic network and providing access to it on an open, equal and non-discriminatory basis to licensed telecommunications operators whilst providing a choice of operators to end users.
The company will work closely with the private sector, specifically network operators that are investing in a fiber-network to ensure efforts are not duplicated and assets are shared to maximize impact.
Qnbn, one of the first government initiatives in the region, is the reflection of Qatar’s Vision 2030 and the government’s commitment towards becoming the best connected country in the GCC and one of the most connected in the world.
Qnbn operates within the existing laws and under license conditions issued by ictQATAR.