Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Represent the Group’s Executive internally as well as externally. The core job of the Executive Assistant is to become the Executive’s advocate, that is, through having open communication with the Executive in all issues while providing necessary recommendation and advice. Moreover, an Executive Assistant must assist the Executive in order to increase the efficiency and the smoothness of his work. This could be done through organizing his schedules, filing and taking care of his personal issues. Finally, provide assistance to the team which may enhance the operations of the Group as a whole.
• Manage and maintain the CEO’s diary and email account.
• Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments
• Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems.
• Conduct weekly schedule meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
• Schedule on behalf of the CEO meetings between him and his direct reports and the team.
• Work independently to plan, coordinate and organize projects.
• Supervise, mentor and develop administrative staff.
• Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the CEO match his requirements.
• Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the CEO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
• Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
• Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general replies.
• Minute important meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the CEO.
• Keep and retrieve files.
• Ensure guests meeting with the CEO are well taken care of.
• Provide a service that is in line with the CEO’s work habits and preferences.
• Being a focal point between the CEO and the staff when needed.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Good organization skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of PM software and office tools (e.g. Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Diplomacy skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS office especially Excel, Word and Power Point
Business Administration from a reputable university
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma