Financial Services organisation based in the DIFC looking for a professional, procative and diligent Executive Assistant to join their team.
• To provide an efficient and high quality executive and administrative support service to the Chief Executive Officer improving systems where possible.
• To manage projects and take ownership of work and in a proactive and positive manner, recommending solutions as appropriate.
• To manage the office and the Office Support staff.
• To provide support and cover for other team Executive Assistant’s as required.
• To liaise, communicate and maintain relationships with internal and external parties, as appropriate, in a highly professional, diplomatic and friendly manner.
• Organising meetings and logistics related to meetings which includes ensuring all material is prepared and documents collated to a high standard, and sent out to participants before meeting
• Diary Management
• Making travel arrangements
• Manage projects delegated by the CEO or other senior management including coordination of resources, liaison with stakeholders, using appropriate project management skills and research as applicable
• Office Management duties including:
o Proactively liaising with DIFC contractors and suppliers as well as other contractors and office suppliers on all office related issues including maintenance of the office space and infrastructure.
o Managing stationery, kitchen supplies and office equipment (liaising with IT and Finance as required)
o Liaising with outsourced security company
o Managing petty cash
o Ensuring general running of office is smooth and proactively handling issues as they arise
• Managing Office Support team including performance management and reviews
• Managing personal administration
• Typing correspondence including meeting requests, email drafts, letters, collating monthly management reports, reports, data analysis and research
• Assisting Heads of Department/Senior Managers with administration where necessary on an ad hoc basis
• 3 years previous experience as an Executive Assistant or Executive PA to a CEO or General Manager
• Fluent Arabic (written and spoken)
• Excellent English communication skills
• Exceptional MS Office skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to manage projects, produce high quality documentation and undertake research
• Must have excellent, proven administration skills including ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail at all times
• Ability to exercise confidentiality and discretion and experience of handling sensitive data
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task
• Ability to take initiative in aspects of work and demonstrate a proactive approach using common sense
• Ability to maintain a calm and positive demeanour in demanding situations and displaying a sensible approach to work
• Confident, professional, assertive and diplomatic work approach; a positive and energetic team player
• Ability to work unsupervised and take ownership of projects, as required, to completion
• Strong work ethic including professional presentation of self and ability to work extended hours
• Currently located within the UAE and able to start work immediately
• Experience of managing staff
• Executive Assistant of Executive PA experience obtained within Financial services sector
• University degree
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates