Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Manage the CEO's schedule and work load on a daily basis
- Answer and properly screen phone calls in Arabic and English
- Manage Address Book contacts for the CEO and Executive Office
- Schedule appointments, meetings
- Arrange travel and logistics,since the CEO tends to travel frequently
- Admin work for the CEO office (filing, typing, channeling information, short trips to run errands, etc)
Required Education and Experience
- 2 years diploma or a University degree
-Two to four years of experience in a professional capacity working with Senior level management
- Good computer skills and the ability to communicate in both Arabic and English fluently
- Trustworthy, the executive assistant will be exposed to confidential information and must keep it safe.
- Flexible and adaptable, executive assistant will work in a fast‐paced office environment and may be required to work overtime and weekends as needed. Some travel may be required.
- Highly organized
- Pleasant and able to work in stressful situations and take feedback calmly
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
About This Company
N2V is one of the largest Internet holding companies in Arabia that owns, builds and invests in Arabic consumer web & mobile ventures (e-commerce, digital publishing, social media, Games, mobile apps, web forums, and user generated content), with over 200 employees spread in offices around different Arab countries and the USA.
N2V is a member of National Technology Group (NTG), the region's largest ICT conglomerate and key provider of financial information and solutions for streaming real-time stock market feeds.