• Motivate, coach, direct and supervise the work of the kitchen team.
• Oversee the financial aspects of the kitchen including delivering cost of sales and effectively managing labor in order to deliver profitability goals.
• Manage the operations of the kitchen.
• Overall management of recruitment, training, and development of all kitchen personnel.
• Organizes purchasing and receiving and maintains control methods.
• Prepares and conducts inventory and analyzes results.
• Oversees food preparation and production.
• Oversees sanitation, food handling and storage.
• Ensures equipment is maintained and repaired.
• Create a positive and empowering work environment resulting in team retention.
• Understand the local market conditions through competitor visits with the purpose of making appropriate and innovative recommendations to drive the business forward.
• Position reports to the General Manager.
highly talented, experienced, and successful Executive Chef to open and lead our flagship location.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma