Responsibilities & Capabilities
- Direct the preparation, seasoning, and cooking of company menus.
- Supervise cooking, baking and the preparation of foods .
- Direct and coordinate food or beverage preparation .
- Monitor worker performance .
- Investigate customer complaints .
- Modify work procedures or processes to meet deadlines .
- Schedule employee work hours .
- Direct and coordinate activities of workers or staff .
- Estimate materials or staff requirements .
- Use oral or written communication techniques .
- Oversee work progress to verify safety or conformance to standards .
- Requisition stock, materials, supplies or equipment .
- Resolve or assist workers to resolve work problems .
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services
- Recruit and hire staff, including cooks and other kitchen workers .
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation .
- Collaborate with other personnel to plan and develop recipes and menus .
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met .
- Check the quantity and quality of received products .
- Conduct training for staff.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Instruct cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food .
- Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
- Checks the quality of raw materials in the assigned area, as well as their storage, handling and usage
- Conducts training on all related food preparation, hygiene and grooming standards in conjunction with other staff .
- Ensures that all kitchen mise-en-place is prepared according to production and business requirements
- developing new dishes and recipes by keeping up with latest market trends.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7 Max: 20
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma