Our team members are the foundation of our business and we are very proud of them. We are currently looking for an Executive Housekeeper who can join us immediately and assist us in achieving our mission to become “The Market Leader” as the most luxurious hotel in Kuwait with employees who consistently provide exceptional and personalized levels of service to our guests. She/he will be responsible in effectively managing the day-to-day and long term operations of the Housekeeping department to ensure impeccably clean, orderly, and attractive conditions of the Hotel.
• Manage the daily operations of the Housekeeping department
• Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning of the department
• Maintain rooms and public areas quality based on hotel objectives. Submit to Engineering & Management work orders for paintings, repairs, furnishings, relocation of equipment, and reallocation of space
• Ensures that quality services are rendered in meeting guest needs and that guest relations are enhanced.
• Schedule staff according to labor standards and forecasted occupancy
• Select and purchase new furnishings when required, establish and maintain cost control systems for linens, cleaning supplies, guest room supplies and manage operating expenses to maximize costs while providing excellent guest services
• Coordinate department’s activities with other departments to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
• Perform other assigned duties that contribute to the Company's mission and objectives.
• 3-5 years experience in the same post as Executive Housekeeper in a 5 Star Hotel
• Computer literate (MS Office, Internet Research, Building Management Systems)
• Must be self starter, creative and with excellent organizational skills
• Requires a totally dedicated person who pays tremendous attention to detail.
• In-depth knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
Interested applicants can alternatively email your CV together with your educational and work experience certificates to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management / Business Administration or any other related
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
The Regency Hotel is regarded as one of Kuwait’s most exclusive 5- star properties, boasting international service standards and culinary excellence. It enjoys an unparalleled location on two of the finest white sand beaches on the Kuwaiti coast, close enough to the city for business or leisure pursuits, yet secluded and tranquil. Following a multimillion dollar refurbishment the hotel combines both Arabesque and European elegance displayed throughout its 203 exquisite rooms and suites, coupled with a stellar reputation for its courteous and efficient staff. The hotel continues its proud tradition of delivering the city’s most refined levels of Arabian hospitality. With such a sterling reputation and unmatched facilities, The Regency has consistently been the choice for world business leaders for high level meetings and conferences.