- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Take dictation to process various correspondences.
- Assist in Implementing system for training and coordinate for arranging training program as required by the organization.
- Responsible for typing all the required forms, letters, correspondence letters both external and internal
- organize and supervise all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an organization.
- Dealing with post and emails and Monitor phone calls and Control correspondences
Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date & Define procedures for record retention
- Min. 5 years in Executive Secretarial Post
- Secretarial Correspondence, translating Arabic to English and vice versa, other secretarial related tasks.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Excellent computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook)
- Excellent bilingual- Arabic / English is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and hard working.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Certification / diploma