Provide high-level administrative support to the HoD by handling information requests, preparing statistical reports, and performing functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, and scheduling meetings.
- Streamline and manage the day to day affairs to ensure smooth functioning of the HoD’s Office.
- Handle all administrative matters pertaining to management related activities.
- Maintain HoD’s working schedule, calendar and organize his office.
- Schedule meetings & appointments, receive visitors, screen calls and handle other activities such as mailing, filing, typing, faxing
- Prepare minutes of meetings and distribute minutes as per requirement
- Prepare memos, office notices, routine letters, reports, etc., using tool such as word processing and spreadsheet etc.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Redirect or respond to queries in absence of or on behalf of the HoD.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other mtgs.
- Coordinate and follow up with other Department Heads/Managers for information required by the HoD.
- Maintain relevant management information system as well as client contact information.
- Make travel arrangements, i.e. travel itinerary, visas, accommodation, car rental etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- At least five years’ experience at a similar job.
- Knowledge of core business of company.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Highly efficient delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office with the ability to learn new software.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Real Estate
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Mawten real estate company was established in 2007 as a closed joint stock company, with overall capital of SR 1.1 billion, Its distinction relies on long-term planning, intensive research, powerful marketing tools, and innovative financial structuring to produce real estate products and services that provide a positive addition to the community and to maximize value to its shareholders and partners with the highest standards of professionalism, trustworthiness, and transparency, within a distinguished work environment. Mawten has several ongoing projects in different sectors such as industrial, logistics, residential and hospitality projects.