Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
This position is responsible for sales and marketing of chemicals to African Countries specifically the Francophone Ones.
The position includes a close interaction with the Marketing Managers of the business to align the export strategy with the overall business strategy. The position interfaces with many key functional areas, including affiliates, product management supply chain, logistics, credit and customer care.
The core responsibility of this position is to aggressively pursue operational excellence by:
1. Marketing and promotion of solvents and industrial chemicals distribution into the export market segments within Industrial Petrochemicals.
2. Maintaining and fostering relationships with both customers and affiliates.
* Undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or other sciences.
* Fluent in English & French
* Up to 4 years experience in marketing and/or sales of chemicals
* Strong organizational and detailed analysis skills
* Strong Intercultural Orientation
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Empowering Industry in the Middle East and North Africa
Our purpose is to provide products, services and technology of superior value that improve the performance of manufacturing industry in the MENA region. The resulting progress and value creation will allow our people and the communities in which we live and work to prosper.
We are a team of 600 professionals including 300 engineers, scientists and technicians dedicated to help you improve your products, your process and your safety. We serve all kinds of manufacturing industries in the MENA region (Middle East and North Africa). REDA is a group comprised of 27 different subsidiaries operating in 17 countries, and organized into divisions and business teams.