Fabricator – Metal Work
Industrial Metal Center is synonymous to quality fabrication and installations of handrails, cladding works, balusters etc, basically all kinds of Architectural and ornamental, structural and decorative designing & installations in metal and undertakes these for private villas, shopping malls, hotels etc.
We are looking for fabricators who should be:
- Responsible to support the operations by fabricating molds and parts based on issued drawings.
- Must be able to read blueprints and translate them into finished parts with minimum help from supervision.
- Able to read architectural drawings
- Should be able to work on hand rails, Stainless steel doors, ornamental designs on wrought iron such as fences, gates, main doors, etc …
- Ability to prepare, de-burr, buff, grind and finish sheet metal
- Ability to read various measuring devices.
- Health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times
- Work is completed in accordance with required work schedules
- Obtained certificates from Welding Courses.
Standard Terms and Conditions:
1. Six years contract (As per company policy)
2. Company provided accommodation (sharing basis)
3. Company provided transportation
4. Working visa provided
5. One-way ticket from country of origin to Kuwait at start.
6. Round trip ticket from deployment until completion of a 2 years contract (applicable to Filipino only)
7. Others as covered by Kuwait Labor Law
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Industrial; Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- High school or equivalent
About This Company
Inds. Metal Center Co. (IMCC) is synonymous to quality fabrication and installation of architectural decorative metal fabrications such as handrails, balustrades, fences, gates, cladding works, customised metal fabrications all made from stainless steel, brass, bronze, wrought iron. IMCC also specialises in the fabrication and installation of rolling doors, shutters, overhead sectional doors, fire doors, other steel doors. Another main division of IMCC is specialised in stocking & trading with ferrous/ non-ferrous semi finished/finished raw material such as stainless steel, brass, copper aluminium, tool steel, alloy steel, black steel. In addition to that IMCC offers all kinds of cutting and bending services to its clients using state of the art CNC Laser Machine, CNC Waterjets, CNC press breaks, CNC Hydraulic shears & CNC laith machines.