Date Posted: 2013/06/08 08:20:37
Currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager the main responsibilities will include the following;
- Prepare yearly maintenance budget
- Implement and manage an annual yearly PPM (Project Portfolio Management) Program.
- Manage and administrate all reactive maintenance activities.
- Create and manage adequate SLAs for all hard and soft services.
- Ensure that all HS measures are met and up to standard
- Manage all external service providers
- Create and implement department standard maintenance procedures.
- Dealing with relevant local authorities as and when required.
- Conduct property inspection visit on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate with leasing and project teams.
- Reduce utilities consumption by implementing energy saving measures.
- Motivate and train facilities staff for achieving department objectives.
- Create, maintain and update reports related to cost, expenditure, assets, spare parts etch with regards to maintenance department.
- Attend emergency maintenance and safety breakdown.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years facilities management experience in Real Estate or with FM service provider.
- Minimum Bachelor degree inn electromechanical
- Proficient in communicating in English language.
- UAE market knowledge
- Excellent analytical approach, team player, motivator and good negotiator.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Real Estate Development
Bachelor degree in Electromechanical"
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Real Estate
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$6,000 - $7,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Green Coast, a dynamic local group of companies with over 35 years of market exposure, having business interests in real estate, investments, pipe manufacturing, food packaging and plastic sheet manufacturing.