The main job role of the feedback management services is to ensure that all feedback received by Bayt.com is answered promptly, intelligently, and empathetically in Arabic and English.
1. Answering daily job seeker feedback in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
2. Writing monthly reports with a summary and analysis of job seeker feedback trends and consumer improvement recommendations.
3. Working cross-functionally with Technology, Sales, and Marketing to answer “consumer needs”.
4. Partake and brainstorm in departmental discussions on brand, voice, and tone with communication.
5. Help in assessing, editing, and ensuring consistency in all corporate communications materials including sales, marketing, advertising, content, etc.
Auditing help section periodically to ensure it is in line with feedback requests.
6. Taking part in generating ideas for increased engagement, including features, quizzes, competitions, and tools.
7. Assist with PR and marketing operations, when required.
The job would require the candidate to be a writer with superb command of both English and Arabic. He or she must have an understanding of the Web.
The feedback management services representative also needs to efficiently communicate online with various kinds of users, and help foster and guide the conversations that they are having.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Translation; Journalism; Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Max: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Bayt.com is the leading online recruitment website in the Middle East and North Africa. With over 15 million registered job seekers (February 2014), we represent all career levels, industries, job roles and nationalities in the region. Bayt.com works with over 40,000 employers, from small businesses to large multi-nationals and governments, to help them successfully attract and recruit qualified professionals and executives every day. From our 13 offices in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, and the UAE, Bayt.com maintains an ongoing, dedicated customer support staff that is able to work directly with our employers to ensure their goals are achieved efficiently and cost-effectively. Founded in 2000, Bayt.com has become one of the most trusted and respected brands in the region. Over the years, we have won numerous awards of recognition, including the "Leading E-Commerce Website in the Pan Arab Region" by the Pan Arab Web Awards (2007), the "Company of the Year" award by the TECOM Investments Pearl Awards (2009), SME Advisor Stars of Business Awards (2011), and the "Top Companies to Work for in the UAE" award by the Great Places to Work Institute for four years in a row (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014).