Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Female - Sales Associate - Fashion&Footwear
Multiple Fashion & Footwear Brands
- Fashion savy, confident, hard working and with a flair for sales, who can work as an individual and as a team member, and provide customers with excellent service and an enjoyable shopping experience to maximise sales.
- Effectively merchandises products to create customer understanding and increase sales.
- Ensures that the department is presented to company standards, and that stock loss risks are absolutely minimized.
- Anticipates and reacts responsively and exceeds customer requirements in a friendly and approachable style.
- Ensures displays are attractive and appealing to customers.
- Actively seeks to maintain and improve store retail standards on shopfloor, service areas and stockrooms to ensure ease that the customer's selection is maximized/directed towards optimising turnover. Follows/reacts to best sellers for prime positioning, and keeps count of stock / informs out of stock.
- Processes deliveries and stock transfers in an efficient manner in line with company procedures.
- Ensures adequate quantities of stock are available by placing orders with the warehouse/distribution centre.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Sales
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.