- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Analyzing change and advising accordingly.
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
- Analyzing competitors and market trends.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Manager
- UAE experience
- Posses a good command in English Language
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma