Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Financial Analyst - Finance,Kuwait
Our finance and treasury functions are operated to international standards, and are audited annually by globally renowned accounts and advisors. This helps to ensure that every element of our retail operation is of the highest calibre.
A Financial Analyst is responsible to advise and assist in the planning, forecasting, analysing, modelling and reporting of related Business Development projects.
Assist in achieving goals and objectives of the Department by specifically providing modelling and analytical skills.
* Prepare budget & forecasted financial information to assist & enable Brand, Operations & Support Function Management to review performance & build business plans that optimise trading patterns
* Analyze budget against actual trading performance every period and provide variance explanations
* Ensure timely & accurate production of standard & customised financial reports for the Business
* Undertake focused analysis on various performance issues related to store & country profitability& ongoing costs reviews.
* Work on various adhoc projects, analyzing data and provide adequate commentaries
* Create and maintain good working relationships with external and internal customers
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Financial Services; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.