Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Prepare and calculate factory workers payroll, Vacations, deductions, overtime, and indemnity.
- Controlling accounts with Purchasers, Building material suppliers and contractors.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
-Analyze preliminary Drawings and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
-Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
-Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
-Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
-Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
-Prepare estimates for use in selecting vendors or subcontractors.
-Review material and labor requirements, to decide whether it is more cost-effective to produce or purchase components.
-Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
-Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
-Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
-Establish and maintain tendering process, and conduct negotiations.
-Conduct special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or to effect cost reduction.
-Visit site and record information about access, drainage and topography, and availability of services such as water and electricity.
• B. Sc. In Accounting or Equivalent from a reputable university.
• Candidate must have 5-10 Years of accounting experience.
• Fluency in English is a must.
• Must have excellent MS office skills (especially MS Excel).
• Engineering background is an asset
• Kuwait driving license
Bachelor Degree / Accounting or Finance
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Interior design; Architecture
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
One of the leading Interior Design companies dealing with High End International projects for 5 stars Hotels, Hospitals, Luxury Boutiques, and High Tech projects in the Gulf and Middle East, with large factories facilities for production - wood - glass - metal & solid surfaces.
Provide clients with either of the following services:
• Manufacturing, execution, and installation of submitted design and specification
• Implement the new design from scratch by sister company design offices, and manufacture, execute projects as design & built service.