Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Manage the daily activities of the Finance Department so as to ensure optimum utilization of available resources.
2. Improve and implement accounting and reporting guidelines and policies and procedures across the group companies.
3. Directs and oversee the preparation/consolidation of the monthly management performance reports, highlighting key performance indicators, trends, comments on budget variations and other relevant information, Risks and Areas that requires management attention and present the same to the board of directors.
4. Directs and oversee the preparation and consolidation of Group Companies Budgets (Master Budget) and present the same to the Board of Directors for Approval.
5. Contribute to the achievements of goals and objectives across the group companies and support the strategic business plans through effective financial planning, timely, sound and effective financial counsel to the Managing Director and the Board of Directors.
6. Work closely with the Managing Director to secure Financial Resources that satisfy the needs of the group companies.
7. Support the Strategy and Business Development Department by reviewing feasibility studies so as to appraise the feasibility and viability of new ventures/business opportunities for the growth and diversification of the company.
8. Implement adequate Internal control Systems to ensure accuracy and reliability of accounting records, reports and information.
9. Improve effectiveness of Treasury Management viz Cash Management, Funding and Bank Facilities Management.
1. Professionally Qualified
2. A minimum of 15 years Managerial experience with demonstrated skills of Leadership, Communication, Persuasion, Motivation and Loyalty.
3. Strong Interpersonal and Organizational skills with ability to coordinate organization wide initiatives.
4. Outstanding personality with unquestionable Integrity, Credibility and Character.
5. Preferably with proficiency in both English and Arabic language.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 15
- Residence Location:
- Master's degree