Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Fire engineers have various roles within a fire department structure. They will have a hand in many areas of science, technology, psychology, physiology, management and even law.
As each department is different, the job responsibilities of a fire engineer will vary. Some duties may include designing fire detection and alarm systems, designing escape routes, firefighting, and maintenance of fire apparatus. A fire engineer may also handle the finances of the department, act as a expert witness in court cases, and lead or teach courses to both civilian and other emergency personnel.
If interested, kindly send your updated CV and credentials at the earliest. If you are shortlisted we will contact you for further proceedings. We will also disclose our clients details at that time.
1. A fire engineer should have the ability to think and stay calm in stressful situations.
2. He should be able to work as a member of a team and be ready to do a variety of tasks.
3. Fire engineers must understand the nature and characteristics of fires and how they originate.
4. This includes knowing how to detect, control and extinguish fires, as well as knowing how they spread, and the products produced from combustion.
5. Fire engineers should be able to anticipate behaviors of materials, machines, apparatus, and structures.
6. This is by no means an exhaustive list as each fire department will have specific duties assigned to the fire engineers.
Degree in Fire Engineering Technology
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Philippines; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Focus Career HR & Recruitment Consultants is a Kuwait based organisation with its sister concern Focus HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd. an Indian registered Recruiting Company with ISO Certification BV 9001:2008, well set and well structured as per international standards in Cochin and having associate offices in major cities of India.