- Participates in the development and implementation of goals, objectives and priorities for assigned shift; recommends and administers changes in Fire Section policies and procedures.
- Establishes and monitors employee performance objectives; prepares and presents employee performance reviews; works with employees to correct deficiencies; implements discipline procedures.
- Continuously monitors and evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures; assesses and monitors work load, administrative and support systems and internal reporting relationships; identifies opportunities for improvement and reviews with appropriate management staff; implements improvements.
- Meets with staff to identify and resolve problems; assigns work activities, monitors work flow; revises and evaluates work products, methods and procedures.
- Develops, supervises and implements a comprehensive fire prevention, pre-fire planning and inspection program.
- Assists in budget implementation; participates in the forecast of additional funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials and supplies, administers the approved budget.
- Develops and implements procedural methods and practices for reviewing plans, conducting inspections and investigating fire accidents.
- Performs inspections of company facilities and buildings to detect fire hazards and conditions; prepares reports and recommendations concerning violations and unsafe conditions.
- Investigates fire accidents of unknown or questionable origin as required
- Coordinates the activities of fire prevention and inspection with other programs of the Fire Section and with other departments and divisions in the Company.
- Makes recommendations concerning fire-engineering requirements to management.
- Meets with engineers, contractors and others involved in the development and construction activities; reviews plans and makes appropriate fire safety recommendations concerning new construction.
- Performs other similar or related duties as assigned such as representing the Fire Section at committees as necessary; developing and participating in company information programs concerning fire prevention and education; developing and maintaining a variety of records and reports etc.
- Completion of Technical Secondary education (12 Years) followed by 2 years full time training leading to a Diploma in Fire Engineering / Fire Science
- 8 years of increasingly responsible experience in the SEFD Fire Section including at least two years as a Lead Fireman.
- Must possess a valid UAE drivers License.
- Good knowledge of English Language.
- Job Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- China; Greece; Poland; Portugal; Spain; Taiwan; Ukraine; Viet Nam