Firefighting Safety Engineer
Confidential Company - Kuwait
Primary duties and Responsibilities :
1. Surveying different warehouses on a regular and continuous basis with a view to observe and monitor that things are in order from safety point of view, he has to ensure that good practices are being followed in warehouses.
2. Prepare daily reports of his findings and observations, violations
3. Raise alerts for any wrong doings or wrong happenings
4. Periodically check and inspect firefighting system installations
5 .Perform tests to ensure proper working of Firefighting systems
6. Supervise Firefighting Maintenance Contractor
7. Training the company's and the company's customers warehouse staff about usage of Fire Hydrants, Fire Extinguishers installed inside the warehouses.
8. Conduct Fire Drills periodically.
9. Keep liaison with Local Kuwait Fire Brigade Department
10. Ensure that the company's compound and areas around the warehouses arare always clean and free of any hazardous trash
Plus other things that may deem fit to fall under his responsibilities.
1. Bachelor Degree preferrably Engineering
2.5 Years’ experience working as a firefighting engineer
3. 3 Years’ experience working as Safety Engineer / Safety Officer
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma