Fixed Assets & Inventory Control Senior Accountant
Record all sort of Fixed Assets into the accounting system.
- Maintain a proper and organized Fixed Assets Register.
-Reconcile fixed asset subsidiary ledgers to the GL on monthly basis.
• Resolve any resulting discrepancy discovered.
- Ensure that all WIP accounts are reconciled on monthly basis and all fully completed projects are finally transferred to the proper related Fixed Assets category and depreciated according to the approved useful life.
- Responsible to all kind recording Assets Additions and Disposals and ensure proper accounting entries are booked.
- Periodical reporting on Gains or Losses from sales of Fixed Assets with linking it to each asset category.
- Responsible for all kinds of property insurance and initiate contacts with insurance companies and brokers.
- Responsible for the periodic analysis for property insurance prepared expenses.
- Ensure that all registered assets are booked and with all its supporting documents, original invoices, and all related approval documents.
- Prepare Fixed Assets Schedules on periodic basis with all its related supporting tax schedules.
- Initiate research, identify the business or operational issues that affect the company's fixed assets, as well as recommend ways of improving the existing system and processes.
• Prepare monthly fluctuation analyses on changes in the FA and accumulated depreciation accounts and communicate findings and recommendations to the Accounting Manager
- Prepare audit schedules and resolve audit issues identified by external auditors, prepare depreciation and other fixed asset-related entry adjustments.
- Assist in implementing the company new Costing Models.
- Perform all sort of imported inventory costing and ensure all overheads have been considered during costing.
- Ensure that all inventory transfers among warehouses and branches are appropriately accounted for.
- Monitor stock levels for Trade and Gas products
- Make sure that Gases inventory closing stocks in all locations are counted and accounted for on monthly basis.
- Prepare Stock Turns Reports for each warehouse and showroom and consolidated company level on monthly basis.
- Monitor Trade division stock level in terms of Stock on hand, purchases and sold Qty on monthly basis, and report any deviation to the budget and periodic forecasts.
- Perform quarterly products’ purchase price fluctuation reports and average cost variances.
- Assist the Accounting Manager in the improvement of internal controls related to inventory movements.
- Report all sort of slow moving inventory items on quarterly basis either for trade or for internal use.
- Plan all monthly and annual stock level and coordinate committees, and ensure proper inventory & stock count documents are in place.
- Update periodic and annual stock count results on the inventory module and report negative and positive Qty.
- Follow up with all warehouse personnel to ensure that all products delivered are recorded on timely basis without any delays and report any delay to the Accounting Manager to take proper actions.
- Participate in budgeting and periodical forecast by provide actual capital expenditures by asset category including Projects In Progress.
- Prepare monthly detailed analysis for the Goods-in-Transit accounts by shipment.
- Provide timely support to the Invoicing Team with regard to any stock discrepancies during the invoicing process to ensure that all deliveries are timely invoiced in the same reporting period.
- Key member in the monthly closing process.
Hands on different types of inventory costing methods.
- IFRS experience
- Experience in controlling wide range of inventory movements.
- Job Location:
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: