Coffee Planet Head Office, Dubai with extensive travel required
Normal working hours – 8am-5pm
Training Manager, Retail GM, Managing Director
Coffee Planet is a successful, vertically integrated coffee solutions business. Coffee Planet roasts its own beans in its own roastery in Dubai, thus ensuring the highest quality and the freshest, best tasting coffee in every cup and with the shortest supply chain for its business customers.
Most famous for serving fresh coffee in petrol station convenience stores across the UAE, it has now become a multiple solutions coffee business supplying coffee and coffee equipment to every sector of the coffee market and has begun expanding nationally and internationally into its own retail stores with funky designs across a range of formats.
Coffee Planet also has exclusive distribution rights over its coffee machines to ensure performance and consistency, backed up by a talented engineering and installation team and a 24 hour customer care approach.
Coffee Planet has a range of Foodservice customers and is also be consulted on design, layout, specs, procurement and innovative technology for any potential coffee or coffee shop environment. It is a “one-stop coffee solutions shop”. It has targeted the hotels and office coffee markets as well as other business segments such as banking and catering outlets and has huge opportunities for growth. It already boasts an impressive list of blue chip clients and wishes to build on this.
Coffee Planet has also established franchise partners overseas in Malaysia, Oman and Pakistan and expects to grow to 10 countries in the coming few years.
Job role overview:
Coffee Planet has successfully developed a franchise network of retail outlets in UAE, Oman, Malaysia, Pakistan and soon Qatar, Egypt and more. We are responsible for the provision of complete operations and training manuals in order to provide absolute knowledge of the Coffee Planet brand and operations requirements in order to achieve uniformity and consistency throughout the franchise network.
This role will require an articulate individual capable of writing, developing content for and taking ‘ownership’ of these manuals in order that they are in a suitable format and structure for the Training Manager to implement and utilise whilst training new team members.
You will provide support to the Franchise Director to ensure we have all manuals in place as well as the Retail GM to update the content with new product offers. You will also work with the Training Manager to ensure that the manuals are suitably structured. You will not necessarily be required to conduct the design process of these manuals but will instruct the Design team accordingly and lead the creative direction.
Other parts of the role will include administrative assistance and support to the Franchise Director in writing sales presentations etc. Travel may be required.
Health & Safety:
All employees have a statutory duty of care for their own personal safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
Employees are required to co-operate with management to enable Coffee Planet to meet its own legal duties and to report any hazardous situations or defective equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for the management, on-going development and delivery of a suitable set of manuals to be used by the Coffee Planet Training Manager in order to train new members of the retail teams in various countries throughout the Middle East and Asia.
Administrative support to the Franchise Director in delivering sales presentations as well as maintaining on-going communication between Coffee Planet HQ and all franchisees throughout the network.
• English as a first language.
• Excellent written and presentation skills in order to communicate effectively to new members of the team.
• Excellent organisational, content management and version control skills.
• Café Operations and coffee experience is an advantage.
• Previous experience in training content development an advantage.
• Computer literacy essential.
• Ability to integrate into a team working with various nationalities.
• Proactive nature an advantage.
• Ability to impart knowledge of our brand and product to others using effective training techniques in written format.
• Strong communication skills (both in person & in writing) when developing content for individuals from a variety of nationalities.
• Pays great attention to detail.
• Team Player – works for the benefit of the whole Coffee Planet family.
• Self-starter and self-motivator, driven by results and success – organisation, initiative and decision-making skills essential.
• Passionate about our business and coffee!
• Advanced inter-personal and relationship building skills.
• Starter-Finisher – will work to get the job done. Clock-watchers not welcome.
• Must have a history of experience in relevant roles.
• Has the ability to multitask and deliver consistently with accuracy in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to function independently as well as one of the team
• Excellent problem solving skills & take initiative to be productive and efficient.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Coffee
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $4,000 - $5,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Dubai,United Arab Emirates
- Australia; Canada; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; New Zealand; United Kingdom; United States
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma