Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Execution of clients’ orders for currencies, commodities and CFDs.
• Monitoring and checking instruments prices on major international financial exchanges.
• Analyzing research data and financial analysis reports for fluctuations in international financial markets on a regular basis
• Staying up-to-date with financial news related to the products including different currencies, commodities, energies products and precious metals.
• Sharing information with clients and colleagues and analyzing market trends and movements.
• Preparing financial reports on a daily basis
• Computer skills and familiarity with online trading systems
• Self-confident and Self-motivated
• Work effectively under constant pressure
• Good communication skills
• very good in English or other languages beside Arabic
• Team player
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Financial Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma