An excellent opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated, results-driven Systems Sales Manager to join the SPX Flow Technology team.
The position is to promote and sell our full range of high end fluid processing products and systems, including turnkey solutions to new and existing food and beverage market sector customers located throughout the GCC region.
The focus of the Systems Sales Manager role is to meet and exceed sales targets by building and expanding customer relationships through quality, strategic sales calls. This is a classic solution sales role within a high potential territory, and a true opportunity to add value and grow with the company.
In additional to a generous remuneration package, the successful candidate will be backed by the significant resources of our global support network and will of course receive full product training.
Our well-known portfolio of brands includes APV, Johnson Pump, Bran+Luebbe, Plenty, and Lightning. We have further enhanced our product offering with recent acquisitions including Clyde Union Pumps and Seital, so there has never been a better time to join.
Required Skills and Experience
• Demonstrated ability to own, plan & manage a sales strategy
• Proven sales record into the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, or hygienic industries
• Knowledge of the sales process, including forecasting, building pipelines, and key account management
• Industrial / mechanical engineering degree or equivalent
• Fluency in English.
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of pumps, valves, filtration and separation or related industrial processes
• Prior systems sales experience
• Familiarity with global organisations and matrix reporting structures
• Fluency in Arabic and/or French.
Please apply on-line. Please note that we are unable to accept agency or third party applications.
(You may have experience in one of the following roles:
Systems Sales Lead, Business Development Manager, Territory Sales Lead, Sales Manager, Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Field Sales Executive, New Business Executive, Account Manager)
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
SPX Flow Technology designs, manufactures and markets engineered solutions and products to process, blend, meter and transport fluids. We’re part of the SPX group, a global multi-industry manufacturing leader committed to operational excellence and execution.