A Saudi group specialized in Fire and Rescue services is looking for General Manager candidates with the following conditions:
Managing and directing activities, providing administration guidance, and presenting accountability for meeting the desired goals through planning, directing, managing and overseeing the activities, operations, resources, and providing high level of support to the staff to enable achieving competitive advantage
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Developing medium and short-term plans and executive programs and setting goals and objectives for the company
2. Supervising the implementation of the company’s plans as well as ensuring their compliance with group’s policies and the sector's set objectives
3. Monitoring work flow, reviewing and evaluating work methods and procedures, and directing such activities to serve the company's goals and plans
4. Ensuring that work activities are carried out according to the pre-set performance goals, and suggesting any necessary actions to the top management
5. Disseminating instructions and circulars in addition to taken administrative and technical decisions necessary to fulfil endorsed plans and executive programs
6. Setting the estimated budget and monitoring the Company's expenditures and financial performance in coordination with the Finance Division
7. Conferring with Top Management to plan business goals and strategies, developing organizational policies, coordinating functions and operations between the different organizational entities, and establishing responsibilities and procedures for attaining anticipated goals
8. Implementing general policies established by Top Management, directing and enforcing their administration and execution
9. Approving budget and directing and coordinating formulation of financial strategies and plans to provide funding for new or continuing operations to maximize returns on investments and to increase efficiency
10. Monitoring the financial performance; operating the capital budgets; monthly financial statements, managing cash flows; and reviewing income and costs relative to the goals and taking effective corrective actions as necessary
11. Continuously monitoring the performance of the production department and administrating the continuous development, and increase the quality of services offered to customers to achieve customer satisfaction and boost market share in the rubber manufacturing sector
12. Continuously monitoring the performance of the sales teams to ensure utilization of resources and enhance the efficiency in line with customer satisfaction
13. Continuously monitoring the performance of the Sales and Marketing activities to ensure that annual sales growth is achieved in line with strategic goals, and that new accounts are launched to increase market share and revenue
14. Conducting periodic meetings with Department Managers to follow up on the different activities and keeping abreast with latest business-related practices as well as ensure that priorities are clear and actions are running smoothly
15. Specifying manpower requirements for the company according to the recruitment and selection and human resources planning practices
16. Recommending training needs of subordinates and evaluating the outcomes of training courses in coordination with the concerned human resources personnel
17. Following-up on employees administrative affairs such as: vacations, leaves …etc
18. Conducting performance appraisals for subordinates according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions as per the applied practices
19. Nominating a deputy to carry out the responsibilities of the position whenever the need arises
20. Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the Executive Vice President
• 15 years of practical experience with 5 years in similar role.
• Proven achievements and track record.
• Familiar with local market techniques and methodology.
• Proficiency of English and Arabic languages and PC.
• Good communication and inter-personal skills.
• Professional Knowledge in Fire trucks & others equipment needed for this activity.
• Professional Knowledge in Resources Management
• Professional Knowledge in Finance and Marketing
• Professional Knowledge in Administration and Supervision
Bachelor Degree or equivalent. MBA preferred"
- Job Location:
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Safety/Environment; Contracts/Purchasing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma