Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Are you THE One to join our team in Tunis?
THE One, the funkiest home fashion brand on the planet, will soon be bringing THE Total Home Experience to the Tunisian capital! Our spacious Theatre and Restaurant will feature trendy furniture, accessories and fusion food all under one roof - the first of its kind in town. We are now looking for retail managers fluent in Arabic, French and English to join our all-new Tunisian team of ‘Onederworkers’.
Do you have the leadership skills to build a Company Culture which embraces our Brand Promise of ‘Always Different’ for our customers who we know as Fans and as a Great Place to Work for our Employees who we know as our Cast? If you have a strong sales and operations background in the Retail Sector with a proven success record for achieving P&L targets, a proactive marketing strategy, maintaining brand standards whilst exceeding customer expectations then you may be THE One!
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree in a Business or Retail Management.
• Strategic thinker and visionary.
• Financial acumen, achievement of gross margin and net profit levels.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Business strategy implementation whilst maintaining budgets and controls.
• Ability to communicate effectively in reading, writing and speaking Arabic, French and English at a business level.
• Driving tactical Marketing Campaigns whilst maintaining the Company image.
• Experience in Logistics Management.
• Experience of a minimum of three years as a Senior Retail Showroom Manager or Operations Manager of an International Retail Brand.
• Adaptable, confident, strong personal determination and drive to achieve.
• Coaching and developing of a strong customer focused and commercial team.
• Previous experience of the Tunisian retail market.
• Previous international retail experience.
• Previous General Management experience.
• Retail experience managing large format furniture or fashion stores.
- Job Location:
- Tunis, Tunisia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Invented by Thomas Lundgren, THE One Total Home Experience opened our first store in Abu Dhabi in 1996. Today our brand is present in six countries across the Middle East. But we don’t believe the world needs another retailer; we believe we need a better world. That’s why, intent on being THE [responsible] One, we aim to be both magical and meaningful: inspiring our fans with seasonal Home Fashion Collections that are ‘Always Different, Always Limited and Never Expensive’ while Changing the World Together. To this end, THE One supports a number of causes through local volunteering and takes every opportunity to employ challenged individuals, in addition to our Big Idea of ending poverty through education via THE Onederworld - our Sustainable Village Community programme. You can find THE One Theatres in Bahrain (Manama), Jordan (Amman), Kuwait (Kuwait City), Lebanon (Beirut), Qatar (Doha) and the United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi and Dubai). Visit theone.com and theonederworld.com for our full story.