Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Achieve the annual business plan through planning and directing all
country operations, including retail operations, sales, technical project
management, finance (country level), logistics, and local marketing activities. Act
as Archimedia’s ambassador and Chief Client Satisfaction Officer.
• Specify and indicate ways of strategy implementation and set the goals for
• Evaluate and resolve client complaints in order to ensure client satisfaction.
• Analyze market information; follow new developments/ trends in order to be
up to date on the existing situation of the market.
• Set company pricing strategy in line with regional strategy.
• Ensure that the showroom is operating to agreed standards of:
a. Display quality
b. Demo impact (product demos should create an impressive effect)
d. Adherence to operating hours
f. Variation (periodic improvements, and upgrades)
g. Customer service and customer contact
h. Fixed asset maintenance
• Oversee the inventory management, accounts payables and accounts
receivables to optimize cash management while ensuring availability of
required stock items.
• Ensure all projects are delivered on time and up to Archimedia’s standards.
• Collect information related to competitors such as product offerings, pricing
and sales strategies etc.
• Develop products portfolio, appliances and third part products.
• Ensure that the planned revenue and mark up amount are achieved, by
realizing the accepted assortment, price and action policy in specific product
• Oversee Archimedia daily operations in all areas.
• Ensure fairness of treatment to all associates.
• Solve all concerns related to projects, clients, suppliers, etc.
• Train, guide and coach all associates.
• Develop the manpower plan according to the company goals and objectives
to be achieved.
• Responsible for the development and accuracy of all the company reports.
• Adhere to all Archimedia policies, procedures and business ethics codes and
ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Revise all financial reports.
• University Degree with emphasis in Business Administration or relevant.
• More than 8 years of experience in Sales or technicality or business
• Possess good time management and organization skills
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to work under pressure.
• Possess strong analytical troubleshooting and problem solving ability
• Ability to prioritize projects, and process multiple tasks as required
• Demonstrated skill in supervising, developing and coaching employees
• Skill in working closely with customers and suppliers to define expectations
and mutual responsibilities
• Commitment to innovation and to taking calculated risks
• Expert knowledge in planning and management tools, to successfully
• Expert technical knowledge of Audio, Video & Home Automation Products
and related industry
• Awareness of competition, market monitoring and market orientation
• Fluent in written and spoken English as well as Arabic
• Concern for order and quality
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Archimedia is a team of industry professionals who are passionate about designing and installing media systems that deliver the highest level of picture, sound and control to discerning clientele. Our systems include full home cinemas, home theatres, multi-room audio and video, hi-fi systems, and full home automation.
Our media architects work with clients to identify exactly what they need, then to design systems that enhance their individual style. We also work closely with architects, interior designers and contractors to ensure that the system is aesthetically and technically perfect.
Archimedia are the exclusive regional dealers for Bowers and Wilkins, Rotel, Theta Digital, Sim2 and others.