General Manager - Luxury Automotive
Confidential Company - UAE
Our client is well established in the financial industry with recognized excellence of its very stable management along with its unequivocal strategy, consistent profitability, high asset quality and strong capitalization throughout the years, is looking to hire a General Manager to lead their ever expanding local and regional market share in the automotive business.
Position: General Manager
Reporting to the CEO and the Board of Directors. You will oversee and be in-charge of the entire setup, management, financial, IT and its operations and strategies of their new investment ventures in automotive industry.
You are experienced in new start-up and has the ability to manage from scratch.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the financial performance of the units both from an operator and an ownership level
• Ensure operations are run in line with laid down corporate guidelines and policies drawn up.
• Custodian of the brand values, credentials and maintain the ‘sanctity of the brand
• Ensure appropriate/timely returns and management of the company’s business and finances.
• Ensure property is operated and run as per corporate auditing standards and be fully responsible for all audit results and follow up actions.
• Build appropriate relationship with the city authorities and other stakeholders
• Ensure appropriate multi-faced contacts with sources at corporate office
• Maintain harmonious and disciplined employee relations to ensure appropriate and forward thinking Human Capital Management.
• Identify ways to manage expenses and maximize revenue so as to achieve financial returns achievements set by owners.
• Ensure accurate production of monthly financial reports and supporting schedules and that these are submitted timely to stakeholders and/or the owner(s) and/or statutory bodies/government authorities where necessary.
If you have what it takes and is interested in this challenging career, please send your resume to .sg. All applications shall be treated with strict confidentiality and privacy.
• Strong drive for Results
• Organizing Effectiveness
• Problem Solving Skills
• Strong Oral & Written Communication
• Learning Orientation
• Customer Service Orientation
• Leadership and Team Development
• Possess strong marketing and financial acumen
B) Qualifications & Experience
• Tertiary education with qualifications, knowledge and experience in the financial investment industry.
• More than 10 years’ experience in financial Industry, automotive or real estate industry’s financial department/division with at least 5 years as a General Manager or equivalent role (Head of Department/Division).
• Prior experience in the Pre-Setup of business office is preferred.
• A dynamic, forward- looking and innovative strategic business partner
• Good sense of humor
• Able to relocate and start at short notice.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Automotive
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location: