General Repair Technician - King Khalid Military City, Saudi Arabia
The Aircraft Mechanic / Repairer is fully qualified and current in Aviation Intermediate Maintenance and Aviation Unit Maintenance (AVIM/AVUM) scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks to support the fleet. The MAT will receive transported aircraft and commence maintenance support, augment RSLFAC personnel in accomplishing AVIM/AVUM sustainment maintenance tasks, and provide supplemental on-the-job training to customer personnel to augment formal classroom training.
• Disassembles systems components to support the correction of failures or implement changes.
• Performs routine troubleshooting of airframe components to isolate faults and repair faulty components.
• Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
• Inspects component before installation or usage to verify cleanliness and serviceability of components.
• Performs tasks associated with the safe handling of an aerospace vehicle. Works under general supervision.
You should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Performs limited maintenance operational checks and assists in diagnosing and troubleshooting aircraft subsystems using special tools and equipment as required.
• Performs operational checks and scheduled inspections.
• Performs scheduled inspections and assists in performing special inspections.
• Prepares aircraft for inspections and maintenance checks.
• Prepares forms and records related to aircraft maintenance.
• Provides technical guidance to fellow personnel.
• Services and lubricates aircraft and subsystems.
• Uses and performs operator maintenance on tools, special tools and aircraft ground support equipment.
• Removes and installs aircraft subsystem assemblies such as engines, rotors, gearboxes, transmissions, mechanical flight controls, and their components.
• Diagnoses and troubleshoots malfunctions in aircraft subsystems.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
Are you willing to relocate to Saudi Arabia (for Non-Saudi National candidates)?
Do you have five (5) years experience as an aircraft Mechanic / Repairer?
Do you have three (3) years experience as an AH-64D Mechanic / Repairer?
Required: Five (5) years experience as an aircraft Mechanic / Repairer.
Three (3) years experience as an AH-64D aircraft Mechanic / Repairer qualified by the appropriate USG armed forces 15R maintenance course or civilian equivalent training.
Desired: Three (3) years as a Military Service School instructor or civilian equivalent teaching experience for aircraft Powerplant Technicians.
Other Job related information
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Pay and benefits are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing .-based payroll. Relocation benefits are available. Successful candidates must be Saudi nationals or be able to obtain and maintain legal authorization to work in Saudi Arabia for continued employment. The company will support the employee and administer the immigration process, but the candidate is ultimately responsible to obtain legal authorization as such authorization is determined by Saudi Arabia based on the applicant's education and personal background. This job may be level B or level C and will be determined by the level of experience and qualifications of the selected candidate, in relation to the scope and responsibility of the position.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. In the UK, we employ people across numerous sites, and we’re growing. Our long relationship with the UK aerospace industry, Armed Forces and commercial aviation sector dates back more than 75 years. Today, the UK remains a critically important market and supplier base, as well as a source of some of the world's most inventive technology partners. We offer many career paths in fields such as engineering, aircraft assembly, communications systems, maintenance and defence equipment, and manufacture and supply of aerostructure components. Join us and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.