Date Posted: 2013/10/13 06:27:49
The Product Repair/Modification Technician will be a member of the AH-64E Maintenance Augmentation Team (MAT) in support of the Royal Saudi Land Forces Aviation Command customer as a Saudi AH-64D/E MAT Aircraft Mechanic / Repairer.
The Aircraft Mechanic / Repairer is fully qualified and current in Aviation Intermediate Maintenance and Aviation Unit Maintenance (AVIM/AVUM) scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks to support the fleet. The MAT will receive transported aircraft and commence maintenance support, augment RSLFAC personnel in accomplishing AVIM/AVUM sustainment maintenance tasks, and provide supplemental on-the-job training to customer personnel to augment formal classroom training.
• Disassembles systems components to support the correction of failures or implement changes.
• Performs routine troubleshooting of airframe components to isolate faults and repair faulty components.
• Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
• Inspects component before installation or usage to verify cleanliness and serviceability of components.
• Performs tasks associated with the safe handling of an aerospace vehicle. Works under general supervision.
You should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Performs limited maintenance operational checks and assists in diagnosing and troubleshooting aircraft subsystems using special tools and equipment as required.
• Performs operational checks and scheduled inspections.
• Performs scheduled inspections and assists in performing special inspections.
• Prepares aircraft for inspections and maintenance checks.
• Prepares forms and records related to aircraft maintenance.
• Provides technical guidance to fellow personnel.
• Services and lubricates aircraft and subsystems.
• Uses and performs operator maintenance on tools, special tools and aircraft ground support equipment.
• Removes and installs aircraft subsystem assemblies such as engines, rotors, gearboxes, transmissions, mechanical flight controls, and their components.
• Diagnoses and troubleshoots malfunctions in aircraft subsystems.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
Are you willing to relocate to Saudi Arabia (for Non-Saudi National candidates)?
Do you have five (5) years experience as an aircraft Mechanic / Repairer?
Do you have three (3) years experience as an AH-64D Mechanic / Repairer?
Required: Five (5) years experience as an aircraft Mechanic / Repairer.
Three (3) years experience as an AH-64D aircraft Mechanic / Repairer qualified by the appropriate USG armed forces 15R maintenance course or civilian equivalent training.
Desired: Three (3) years as a Military Service School instructor or civilian equivalent teaching experience for aircraft Powerplant Technicians.
Other Job related information
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Pay and benefits are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing .-based payroll. Relocation benefits are available. Successful candidates must be Saudi nationals or be able to obtain and maintain legal authorization to work in Saudi Arabia for continued employment. The company will support the employee and administer the immigration process, but the candidate is ultimately responsible to obtain legal authorization as such authorization is determined by Saudi Arabia based on the applicant's education and personal background. This job may be level B or level C and will be determined by the level of experience and qualifications of the selected candidate, in relation to the scope and responsibility of the position.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Boeing is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems. As a major service provider to NASA, Boeing operates the Space Shuttle and International Space Station. The company also provides numerous military and commercial airline support services. Boeing provides products and support services to customers in 150 countries and is one of the largest U.S. exporters in terms of sales.
Boeing has a long tradition of aerospace leadership and innovation. We continue to expand our product line and services to meet emerging customer needs. Our broad range of capabilities includes creating new, more efficient members of our commercial airplane family; integrating military platforms, defense systems and the warfighter through network-centric operations; creating advanced technology solutions that reach across business units; e-enabling airplanes and providing connectivity on moving platforms; and arranging financing solutions for our customers.
Headquartered in Chicago, Boeing employs more than 170,000 people across the United States and in 70 countries. This represents one of the most diverse, talented and innovative workforces anywhere. More than 140,000 of our people hold college degrees--including nearly 35,000 advanced degrees--in virtually every business and technical field from approximately 2,700 colleges and universities worldwide. Our enterprise also leverages the talents of hundreds of thousands more skilled people working for Boeing suppliers worldwide.