Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Work on all related G.O.S.I. duties (in-coming out-coming Employees - Saudi & Non-Saudis), preparation of monthly payments & visiting G.O.S.I. every week.
- Perform and aide with HR Specialist on the following but not limited responsibilities to;
• Compensation and benefits.
• Payroll / Salaries.
• Annual leaves processing
• Attendance analysis.
• IQAMA and residence permit
• Government Relations coordination.
• Performance appraisal process
• New Employee relocation
• Public affair.
- Performs other related job as requested.
The candidate should have skills on the following;
- Extensive experience on G.O.S.I.
- Compensation and benefits.
- Payroll / Salaries.
- Bonus Calculation.
- Annual leaves processing
- Attendance analysis.
- IQAMA and residence permit
- Government Relations coordination.
- New Employee relocation
- Public affair.
- Job Location:
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering; Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia; Jubail, Saudi Arabia; Khobar, Saudi Arabia; Dammam, Saudi Arabia; Qatif, Saudi Arabia; Hofof, Saudi Arabia; Hafr Albaten, Saudi Arabia; Alahsa, Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Eastern Trading & Contracting Establishment ( ETE ) was founded in 1971, as a general trading and contracting firm by Mr. Ali A. Bu Khamseen, the owner and the chairman. During the ensuing years, the company has widened the scope and range of its operations to include such diverse activities as Ready Mixed Concrete, Glass & Aluminum, Metal & Steel, Transportation, Cement Products, Stone Quarries, Construction, Electromechanical Works and Precast Concrete.
ETE Group joint ventures includes;
OZALTIN ARABIA - A joint venture agreement was signed between ETE Group and Ozaltin Construction forming Ozaltin Arabia. Its main objective is to executive mega construction projects in the kingdom.
MULTI-STRUCTURE - A partnership between ETE Construction & MULTI-STRUCTURE of Indonesia engage in construction of major infrastructures.
CHOVA ARABIA - A partnership between GRUPO CHOVA FELIX of Spain & ETE Group. Engaged into manufacturing and sales of all kind of waterproofing and insulation system membrane.
TABALSA - A joint venture between ETE Group & TABALSA of Spain engaged into production and sales of electrical metallic tubes.
Since the early days of its establishment, ETE has committed itself to sustainable development and growth until it became one of the pioneering construction and industrial entities in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
As of today, ETE stands for its excellence, superiority in quality and efficiency in serving its customers and the society, while fully considering the environmental safety with utmost social responsiveness. Therefore, pro-actively contributing towards balanced social and economical growth of the region.
The ETE plants which are operating under various divisions are strategically located and some of the most efficient and best maintained in the region. The record growth level in the recent past indicates the commitment and determination of ETE to lead the regional construction industry through sustainable development.