Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
On behalf of a multinational client we are seeking a Government Relations Manager for their busy head office in Riyadh.
Reporting to the Director of HR & Admin you will be responsible for managing employee’s related activities which are required to be pursed with government bodies. The activities also include obtaining of company registration, registration with chambers of commerce, zakat certificate, visas, work permits, and iqamas for all employees.
• Assist in developing functional strategies and budgets in accordance with companies overall strategies and directions.
• Develop, monitor and implement divisional policies and procedures related to government relations function.
• Keep an update on government regulations and statutory requirements and determine their impact on the company.
• Liaise with the Ministries and other government entities to resolve issues related to obtaining Saudisation Certificates, Company registration certificates, registration with the Chamber of Commerce, etc.
• Promote and build strong positive relationships and reputation with high public officials and their staff.
• Manage and oversee processes relating to Governmental issues concerning employees (i.e. issuance of business visas, visit visas, exit-re-entry visas, renewals of work permits, and Iqamas)
• Manage allocated annual departmental budget by controlling expenditures, taking cost reduction initiatives and reporting variances in actual versus budgeted amounts, to ensure effective cost management practices.
• Provide guidance and leadership to all departmental staff to achieve agreed upon targeted goals and objectives.
• Ensure effective talent management practice i.e. attracting, developing, rewarding and retaining high performance individuals by efficiently implementing companies approved HR policies and procedures.
Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
A minimum of 7 years of related business experience, including 3 years in similar managerial position.
Fluency in Arabic and English with solid contacts with the Governments entities and Law Enforcement Authorities in Saudi Arabia.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- FMCG; Retail/Wholesale; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma