Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Key Function: Responsible for all Company duties involving government agencies; these include labour, immigration, embassies, ministries, traffic and government department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Processing all letters and applications to the passport office for Iqama renewals, transfer of sponsorships and exit & re-entry visas
• Processing all letters to recruiting office for the recruitment of new staff or families and family visit visas and all letters to Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the purpose of commercial visit visas
• Processing all letters and visa applications to the various embassies.
• Applying for and renewing, as necessary, the Chamber of Commerce registration
• Processing applications and payment of company bills, etc
• Dealing with Customs
• Visa submission and collection at airport for new and leaving employees.
**And any additional responsibilities that may arise or be requested by the team or the company**
• Strong inter-personal skills and able to communicate at all levels
• Good organiser and administrator
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Clean driving license
• KSA Labour Law
• Government department operations
• Team player
• Able to work independently
- Job Location:
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- High school or equivalent
About This Company
OSN is the ultimate destination for the widest choice of brand new premium Western, Arabic and Filipino entertainment in the Middle East and Africa. OSN is the home of 93 channels filled with great value entertainment, offering viewers in the MENA region exclusive access to the latest blockbuster movies, top rated series, sports, documentaries, news, kid’s entertainment, and live talk shows. The movie offering includes over a 100 movie premieres a month uncut and with no commercial breaks so viewers can watch movies the way they were meant to be watched.
OSN boasts the most comprehensive portfolio of exclusive rights from all the major studios including Warner Brothers, Paramount, Fox, Disney, Sony, MGM, Universal and DreamWorks and offers access to the world’s leading television brands including Disney channel, Sky News, Discovery Network and Nat Geo.
As the leader in innovation, OSN has changed the TV viewing experience in the region and brings viewers quality entertainment through 19 High Definition channels and currently is the only network offering a full HD bouquet of channels as well as 3D entertainment in the region. OSN was the first to launch the DVR, the OSN SHOWBOX HD, and the region’s first VOD service, OSN on Demand offering viewers the opportunity to watch over 1000 movies and over 52 latest seasons of the top series over the year in full HD quality and Dolby Digital sound.
The OSN Platform is owned and operated by Panther Media Group; a company registered in DIFC and is owned by Orbit Group and KIPCO