GRAPHIC DESIGNERS for apparel, fashion clothing, ladies, men and children from Asian origin.
- Your graphic design job description will likely include the following kinds of tasks:
- Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas, Presenting ideas to clients, Meeting with clients and adjusting designs to fit their needs or taste
- Projecting budgets and schedules, Using computer software to execute designs
- Working with others, such as printers, programmers, developers or other technicians, to complete the final product
- Minimum 5-6 years of industry experience in apparels
Artistic Sensibility – In the last few decades, computer software and technology have drastically changed the graphic design industry. Even so, there is no substitute for artistic sensibility. Knowledge about design elements, such as color and composition, is vital for graphic designers.
Technical Skill – A graphic design job requires the technical skills to use design software programs such as Photoshop or Quark Xpress. You may learn other specific software in graphic design school; however, a general interest in computers and an aptitude for learning new technology will be necessary.
Communication Ability – Sometimes known as visual communication, graphic design requires the ability to effectively present ideas—both verbally and visually. You'll need to be able to sell your ideas to clients and work with them to achieve the end product they want.
Organization – Graphic designers need to be organized in order to meet deadlines and stay within a budget. General business skills will come in handy, since many graphic designers work on a freelance or contract basis.
Problem Solving Ability – Choosing just the right fonts, colors and lines to create a balanced composition, while simultaneously conveying meaning, is complicated. In order to succeed in a graphic design job, you'll need to have strong problem solving skills and love a good challenge.
Diploma in Computer SW with upgrades in the past 6 months essential
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Graphic Design
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- India; Indonesia; Pakistan; Philippines; Sri Lanka
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
Based upon a long history of success in Fashion retailing (since 1973), combined with clear understanding of the unique culture and requirements of the modern Middle-Eastern clients and supported by strong management ; Armada Retail Concept – Kuwait has commenced its plan to become a leader in the retail industry in the Middle-East Market.