Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties and responsibilities
• Work with management to ensure a system is in place which ensures that all major risks are identified and analyzed, on a timely basis
• Make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed, report on the findings and recommendations and monitor management's response and implementation
• Conduct audit reviews as well as performing assessments of key risks and controls, provided that such reviews and assessments do not compromise the independence or objectivity of the internal audit function
• Work with Internal Audit team to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes
• Establish risk-based audit programs
• Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager
• Review accounting records and financial reporting process
• Review operations, activities, and the suitability of internal control design
• Review compliance with policies and procedures
• Communicate findings
• Recognized professional qualification (CPA or CIA)
• Experience through public accounting and internal auditing (Big 4 a plus). Minimum of 6 years experience for the Supervisor position, and minimum of 4 years experience for the Experienced Senior position.
• Excellent knowledge of audit procedures, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods involved in conducting audits
• An ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports
• Very good English language, written and spoken
• High presentation skills and time management skills
• An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with other colleagues, and to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
• An ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multi-tasks
• Based in Kuwait with Transferable Residency # 18
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Financial Services; Accounting/Auditing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Pakistan; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Al-Wazzan Holding Group Company Is focused being the Market leader within the Arabian Gulf in each of the business segments that they operate. The group is based in Kuwait and has a wealth experience in the following areas:
- Health Care: Thirty six years ago, the Mowasat Hospital, the first private hospital in Kuwait, was established and continued to be a leader hospital in private healthcare in Kuwait.
- Retail & Distribution: Has held exclusive distribution rights for serval brand names (sony, ….ect) the group is considered to be provider of full ranges of Computers and market a full range of computer peripherals and software.
- Construction & Contracting : Considered to be the corner stone of the Group for the past 45 years. The Group has established an outstanding record in mega project management with a keen ability to focus in skill and expertise in the development of the Kuwait infrastructure. The construction and contracting fields has expanded to cover regional and international areas.
- Real Estate and Investment : The Group has been successful in applying sound investment principles in the local and international finical markets to achieve its objectives.