Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Group Manager B2B-Offers (Kuwaiti Nationals)
- Work with Senior Manager, Corporate Product Marketing on the vision and roadmap for all the different products and services
- Define the customer segment for each product group
- Collaborate with the pricing and Business Case team for estimating segment activities cost and revenues for each product stream
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence (BI) on analyzing customer behavior and usage for voice, data and vas products
- Manage the life cycle of existing products and services for both segments to increase their value to customers.
- Prepare the documentation for all products and services for every step of a product's life cycle
- Regularly/monthly review the roadmap for existing products and services and advise on changes and improvements when need to keep the products attractive.
- Partner with communication team, Product Development team, Sales, Technology, Legal, and Customer Care to evaluate, plan, and deliver new services.
- Prepare, Conduct and Present presentations on products and services documentation to upper management as required
-Work closely with strategy team, roaming team and consumer team to complete offers addressing all customer's needs
- Require to visit 2 potential companies either existing or new to understand and identify needs to help differentiate our product portfolio.
- Responsible for promotions related to the acquisition of new customers, renewal, and promotions related to stimulation of usage, associated with their assigned product group and segment
- Ensure B2B Product Portfolio is continuously being updated by observing the latest trend, s, organizing, feedback from customers and analyzing market research provided by BI
- Ensure all promotions and campaigns include business case that shows profitability of the product as well as any related acquisitions cost.
- Proactively manage and motivate the team to be highly professional and results oriented
- Work to improve employee performance through personal coaching and identifying training and development needs
- Ensure individual development plans are completed for all staff
- Conduct annual performance Review
- Attend Marketing division meetings as required
- Proactively take responsibility for self improvement
- Staying well informed of developments, knowledge and innovations
- Attend training conference and seminars
- Other duties as directed by Manager or other superiors.
- 7+ years experience in product management
- 1+ year in supervisory and coaching experience
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Experience negotiating with vendors and contractors
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience creating presentations/reports
- Degree in Business Management, MIS or engineering or equivalent skills are required
- Sound knowledge in the GSM and mobile activities and products
- Excellent in product life cycle is preferred
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Marketing; Telecommunications
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma