Required for Zahle - Lebanon
Role holders at this entry level must have accomplished 3 years of experience in area of specialty preferably on construction site. They will be responsible for inspecting materials / resources, tools / equipment as well as onsite activities according to well defined H/S/E procedures and standards to provide quick and accurate information to the construction function that aim to ensure conformance to H/S/E standards. Supervision and control at this level will be close and will be imposed by the Engineer / Supervisor and the nature of the process itself.
1. Inspect and verify materials/resources at reception and provide guidelines for their special storage and use.
2. Ensure and control the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.Es) by employees, contractors and visitors according to the type of performed activity.
3. Inspect on-site activities to make sure all relevant H/S/E procedures, requirements, specifications and regulations are well implemented.
4. Check on specifications, conditions and proper use of needed materials/tools/equipment prior to their use.
5. Identify H/S/E hazards, react immediately to incidents/adverse events, and coordinate with the concerned party to find out the root cause and the most adequate solution.
6. Detect any serious H/S/E violation, provide directive H/S/E instructions to concerned parties and stop the work whenever unsafe acts or conditions are deemed to cause potential accidents.
7. Provide H/S/E induction and on-going awareness on applicable basic H/S/E procedures and regulations to construction staff, contractors or visitors.
8. Conduct daily toolbox meetings with H/S/E and concerned project’s staff to discuss the H/S/E hazards and the necessary preventive measures that are relevant to daily activities on site.
9. Prepare and maintain an accurate and up to date documentation.
Bachelor of Science with a diploma in H/S/E Management.
2 to 3 years of experience in area of specialty preferably on construction site.
Complete knowledge and understanding of inspection methods and procedures in own area.
Complete knowledge of operating and H/S/E procedures and standards.
Basic computer skills.
Ability to communicate effectively internally.
English and Arabic languages skills – written and spoken
Bachelor of Science with a diploma in H/S/E Management
- Job Location:
- Bekaa, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
BUTEC S.A.L is a private partnership corporation, established in 1964 in Lebanon as a General Contracting Company, operating in Lebanon, Algeria, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Syria and Jordan. BUTEC S.A.L is an EPC contractor with an in-house engineering department and has overall around 4,500 employees aspiring to combine know-how and expertise around essential values of the contracting profession. The major fields of its expertise are: infrastructure and Environmental projects, General Building Constructions, Industrial Facilities, Oil & Gas, Electromechanical Installations, Maintenance and Services. BUTEC S.A.L is certified ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.