Head of Shared Services
Manage the provision of all project shared services to business units including: procurement, logistics, equipment handling and project manpower management whilst facilitating construction progress and ensuring uninterrupted operations.
You will manage the procurement of construction material to all projects on time and within agreed budgets.
Oversee the provision of logistic services to projects including warehousing, transportation and labour mobilization.
Manage and optimise resources across projects and both manpower and equipment.
Day to day duties:
* Oversee, manage and evaluate the performance of the Procurement Manager, Manpower Manager, Logistics Manager and Equipment Handling Manager.
* Oversee implementation of associated projects
* Network and negotiate in order to achieve lowest rates and best possible services
* Effectively manager escalated issues related to shared services
* Oversee recruitment in coordination with Human Resources
* Set out strategy for equipment acquisition, maintenance and pricing based on the needs of the business
* Manage performance of 3rd parties
* Full budget responsibilities
In order to be considered for this role please forward your details via this website site.
Applicants who have previously submitted their details are requested to resubmit in order to be considered for this vacancy.
* Bachelor of Civil Engineering
* Masters degree an advantage
* 20 years + experience in construction
* Excellent knowledge of construction within KSA
* Advanced analytical skills
* Fluency in both Arabic and English
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Arabic Civil Engineering
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
The Renoir Group is a world leader in implementation consulting, having earned an enviable reputation for our ability to implement predictable, significant, rapid and sustainable change, assisting CEO’s, worldwide, in executing their vision, mission and goals. With over 200 fully employed and highly trained consultants, our work across a wide range of industry sectors. Working across the world 2012 is another year of rapid expansion for Renoir and inparticular our Middle Eastern region.