Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
ATYX Group, specialized in Consulting and Engineering, based in Paris, London Nantes and Brisbane, accompanies the major projects in the sectors of Energy, Construction and Environment in France and abroad. We are currently seeking to recruit for one of our clients a Health & Safety Advisor.
For a construction project, Reporting to the allocated Area Manager and the Project Health and Safety Manager, the Health and Safety Advisor is responsible for providing advice and support on health and safety matters to multidisciplinary site and contractor personnel. He will ensure implementation of health and safety procedures and Project rules and regulations.
• Implement health and safety procedures and ensure that the works are completed in compliance with the Project's safety management system and delivery strategy.
• Promote a culture in which safety is a fundamental consideration that must never be compromised.
• Encourage all members of personnel to become involved in improving safe work practices.
• Follow up the implementation by contractors of corrective measures pursuant to incident investigations.
• Assist the Contractor with regard to health and safety indicators, the planning and conducting of reviews and the preparation of reports.
• Measure compliance with site rules, safety management plans and health & safety instructions.
• Assist with training development for Contractor and subcontractor personnel.
• Advise managers on methods for rectifying and improving any deficiencies in the area of health and safety.
ASAP, rotation 10*2 weeks In New Caledonia on a lifecamp.
• 5 years' post-secondary education, ideally a Health & Safety Engineer or generalist engineer with additional training relevant to the field.
• 10 years' experience in health and safety, with at least 5 years' experience on one or several major construction projects.
• Health & safety professional with technical expertise and a solid training background in project health and safety.
• Ability to motivate contractor teams in matters of health and safety, strong interpersonal skills, aptitude for working in a team environment.
• Bilingual English/French essential.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Industrial; Engineering
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
About This Company
ATYX Group has been a trusted supplier of innovative and customised technical support and recruitment consultancy solutions since 2001, working with Project Managers, Contractors and Construction companies in the Energy, Building, Environment, Infrastructure and Industry sectors worldwide.