Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Inspects personal computer equipment and installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers on user's premises.
• Installs and configures specified software packages such as operating systems, business applications and other office tools.
• Provides on-site and remote support to users’ request in relation with networking, operating system, system hardware diagnoses, and software and operator problems.
• Initiates systems/network troubleshooting and monitoring and ensures that defective components are replaced as needed.
• ommunicates and coordinates closely with his/her team members and other relevant parties.
• Places support calls to network solution providers or other IT support companies.
• Provides updates, status and completion information to his/her direct manager, problem request tracking system, and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail and in-person communication. Refers major hardware problems to his/her direct manager for inspection and correction.
• Installs and configures specified software packages such as Operating Systems, business applications and other office tools.Installs software/hardware and performs maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Provides support to the suppliers on problems related to the Brand Communication interface and files.
• Provide Orientation for users on the use of their H/W, S/W and Network accessibility.
• Supervise implementation to company role & policies of data & H/W security and utilization.
2.Minimum 2-3years’ experience in related field.
3. Solid IT technical skills
4. General networking TCP/IP.
5. Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) is a Plus
6. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) is a plus
8. Distinctive troubleshooting and problem solving skills
9. The ability to work as an effective and contributing team member
10. Good communication and client service skills
11. Should be presentable
- Job Location:
- Alexandria, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Alexandria, Egypt
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
History: Founded in 1992, AWA, an Egyptian-based private-owned company, has transformed to become one of the Egyptian market leaders in the distribution of food industry raw materials field, gaining by that a huge reputation that attracted lots of renowned foreign companies and encouraged them to have us as their sole agent in Egypt. Today's market high demands and competitiveness aspired us to become our customers one-stop-shop where they would find a wide range of high quality products that meet all their needs and that would reach them easily in the shortest possible time and with the best price. Vision & Mission: AWA has come a long way and now it has become a customer base backed up by its first class service approved by local and international agents. Customer satisfaction is our precedence, we strive to maintain and foster our professional and personal growth throgh hiring the highest calibers, training and developing them with the latest trends and techniques, and committing to our customers as long-term business partners. Our vision encompasses the full spectrum of our employees, customers, suppliers and the communities we serve. Our mission also articulates where we are as a company today and where we wish to be in the future, one of the top in our country and the surrounding region. Our People: AWA is a service-oriented business, and we have bult solid, and long-lasting relationships with all of our employees and customers. This approach is achieved by building a distinctive staff of well-trained individuals, with passion to meet our business partners expectations.