Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Home appliances maintenanace supervisor
Team leader for home appliances maintenance team:
1. Biuld a maintenance team for home maintenance customerservice
2. Schedule home visits for technicians
3. Lead the customer service team for maintenance requests. Analyze, troubleshoot, install, rebuild, adjust and replace kitchen appliance equipment.
2. Performs major and/or minor repair, as well preventative and corrective maintenance of kitchen equipment.
3. Order and maintain inventory of appliance parts as needed.
4. Inspect and verify the operation and safety of commercial kitchen appliances.
5. Responsible for coordination and prioritizing repair tasks to respond in a timely manner and provide timely repairs and reduced downtime.
6. Responsible for attending new equipment training, training staff and demonstrating proper safe use and operation of equipment to staff. Identify and correct unsafe conditions and practices. Identify, document and notify supervisors of damage, abuse and negligent use of equipment.
7. Track work orders and communicate status to appropriate personnel.
8. Commission new kitchens and equipment installation.
9. Assist in management of warrantees.
10. Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
11. Refer to schematic drawings, product manuals, and troubleshooting guides in order to diagnose and repair problems
- High school diploma or equivalent. Courses in kitchen commercial appliance repair and preventative maintenance.
- Minimum of five (3) years experience in kitchen commercial appliance repairs
and preventive maintenance programs
- Customer service
High school, Diploma, Technical certificate
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 15
- Residence Location: