Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Monitoring employees’ attendance on regular basis and investigating absence cases.
• Managing the filing system at HR department, updating HR Master File and employees’ files.
• Following up with the PR representative in applying for and renewing employment contracts and visas on time.
• Managing employees’ annual leaves and making flight reservations upon policies and agreements.
• Developing and updating the CV database, assisting in the hiring process.
• Prepare the orientation kit & follow up on the orientation checklist of the new comers.
• Submitting performance appraisals on time for each employee.
• Assisting in writing job descriptions & updating the employee handbook.
• Preparing the monthly payroll report.
• Excellent knowledge in basic computer software programs. (Word, excel).
• Working knowledge of all HR & administration functions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent coordinating and organizing skills.
• Demonstrating a high level of confidentiality.
• Working well as a team member.
• Has the ability to work under high pressure with the accepted level of accuracy and professionalism.
• Candidates should be based in Doha with a transferable visa
Bachelor degree in Business Administration or HR.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma