HR Analyst | Automotive Training Academy | Dubai
Al-Futtaim Automotive occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to their brands worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Automotive is synonymous with brands such as Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler and Volvo which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. We also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles, plant and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries as well as the franchises for Hertz Rent-a-car - the worlds largest rental and leasing company and FAMCO heavy goods Machinery.
Effectively co-ordinate all Automotive Talent Management projects, Engagement Surveys and provide Business Analysis, Data Management, Project and Training coordination support to the Automotive Talent Management Team to ensure that data analysis, reports and project documentation is prepared in line with set requirements and in an efficient and effective way.
This role involves a combination of Business Analysis, Data Management, Project and Training coordination support to the Automotive Talent Management Team to ensure that data analysis, reports and project documentation is prepared in line with set requirements and in an efficient and effective way.
To act as a project co-ordinator to the Training Academy and HR teams on all Automotive Associates & Customer Engagement matters; to ensure a keen understanding of the business so as to propose and implement business strategies, solutions and practices that support robust business growth in terms of Human Sigma optimization.
Responsible for the analysis and co ordination of all Associate Engagement, Customer Engagement, and Human Sigma metrics along with reporting requirements; integrating SAP, BI, Finance and other HRIS-based reports. Data cleansing as required; as well as the recognition and reporting of any anomalies found within the reported data.
The main duties and responsibilities would be as follows:
Project Management & Coordination
* Responsible for maintaining data integrity and ensuring that data collection is of the highest quality.
* Coordinate with consultants and self-management in data gathering and organization.
* Support the coordination and organization of trainings being offered by the Automotive Division in terms of nominations, communication, scheduling, tracking and maintaining a master training roster.
* Analyse standard performance reports, operational noncompliance and executive of structured action plans
* Assist with any adhoc request, report generation, activities that may arise and require immediate attention.
* Ensure that financial data is captured on a monthly basis for all relevant financial metrics such as Net Sales, Gross Margin, Gross Margin, Accessory Value, F&I Value broken down by each company, each branch and each channel within the Automotive group.
* Ensure that the Employee Engagement Scores and Customer Engagement Scores, are all input at the initial, quarterly and semi-annual timelines when data is made available.
* Recommend and implement Automotive HR Metrics such as Direct/Indirect Headcount, Separations and Manpower costs as required by the Business, so businesses decisions are supported by the right set of data.
* Ensure that the supporting IT infrastructure is provided for and coordinated, maintained and updated on a frequent basis.
* Conduct Financial Analysis and Human Sigma analysis on the data to identify trends
* Review and monitor processes to ensure adequate audits and controls. Ensure process docum
To be successful in this opportunity the selected candidate will need to have the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Systems or related discipline.
* Must have 5+ years of HR systems experience.
* Knowledge of SAP R3, SAP HCM, SAP BI.
* Proficiency with MicroSoft Office 2010; especially MicroSoft Excel 2010.
* Strong reporting and data management skills using SAP-based or related database reporting tools.
* Solid data analysis experience and business acumen.
* Possess strong analytical, organisational and problem solving skills including identifying root cause and propose corrective and preventive action.
* Accountability- takes ownership to meet and exceed stretched goals, strong work ethic, tenacious, makes and keeps commitments.
* Strategic planning skills- creates and communicates a clear, customer focussed and growth-oriented strategy and well defined action plan for each Business Unit and HR BP team.
* Strong analytical and decision making skills - takes proactive measures to generate results.
* Must have excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must be able to build working relationships.
* Presentation skills.
Business acumen and skills:
* Understanding of business processes and basic corporate finance, management and accounting principles.
Time & project management:
* Must be able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organisational skills.
* Ability to prioritise and oversee multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
* Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.