Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
HR Analyst | Doha
About the Business:
HR Connect operates in a shared service environment, a central unit providing HR related services to a user base size of 10,000 Employees, Managers & HR Business Partners in Al-Futtaim.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Analyst to work from our HR Shared Service Centre based in Qatar. Reporting to the Tier 1 Operations Lead, you will be responsible for incoming requests from the business which are escalated by Tier 1 for various activities like Payroll transactions, renewals, loans, official letters to Banks & Consulates etc.
Your duties will include:
- Coordinate with Business Units and PROs on visa and employment matters
- Act as help desk to employees and find solution, or direct to right person within HR
- Make induction for new joiners and involve in employee engagement programs
- Coordinating with Business Unit managers about rewarding plan
- Assuring new joiner has completed all employment process, to coordinate with HR analyst accordingly
- Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance, and health and safety
- Advising on process, procedures, appraisals, disciplinary, including promotion and benefits
- Interpreting and advising on employment legislation
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Coordinating with Business Unit managers for delivering, training, including inductions for new staff
- Make regular visits to the site/ stores to hear from the staff about their grievances and complaints
- Liaising with Business Unit managers and central training for suggested training programs required.
To apply for the role you should have the following skills, experiences and qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in HR, Business, Management or Technology
- Experience in customer service help desk/ contact centre role would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be able to communicate in Arabic
- 2 - 3 years experience in supporting HR system transactions module - Personnel Admin, Organizational Management, Payroll, Time Management etc.
- SAP HR exposure is a plus
- Experience in common help desk tool such as CRM will be an advantage
- Proficiency with PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Multi tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment
- Excellent attention to details, with speed and accuracy
- Ability to make decisions that impact customer service levels with a sense of urgency
- Exposure in Qatar or GCC on-boarding & separation formalities
- Exposure in business travel process and request handling
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.