Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Are you THE One to join our team in Tunis?
THE One, the funkiest home fashion brand on the planet, will soon be bringing THE Total Home Experience to the Tunisian capital! Our spacious Theatre and Restaurant will feature trendy furniture, accessories and fusion food all under one roof - the first of its kind in town. We are now looking for retail managers fluent in Arabic, French and English to join our all-new Tunisian team of ‘Onederworkers’.
Do you have a minimum of three years’ experience in a role involving Recruitment, Human Resources Administration, Training and Facilities Management? If so, then you might just be THE One we are looking for! While you will be responsible for managing a small team, your role will include Recruitment, Training, HR administration and overseeing the facilities management of the operation such as reception, security, cleaning and maintenance. Absolute accuracy, keen attention to detail and an excellent command of both written and spoken Arabic, French and English are essential.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• The ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately in both written and spoken Arabic, French and English.
• A high level of integrity and honesty in order to earn trust at all levels of the organisation.
• The capacity to maintain confidentiality while handling sensitive information.
• Abiliby to prioritise and multitask, while delivering results within set timelines.
• A flexible team player who demonstrates objectivity and ‘common sense’ and builds a positive Company Culture.
• Committed, responsible, proactive and self-driven.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in interviewing and selection
• Experience in delivery of classroom training
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• A Degree in Human Resources Management
• A working knowledge of the Tunisian labour law.
• Experience using a Human Resources Information System.
• A valid, clean driving license.
• Experience managing a small team.
Compensation and Benefits:
• A competitive, performance-based salary structure.
• A comprehensive in-house training programme.
• Stable, long-term career growth and prosperity.
• Retail management experience and recognition.
- Job Location:
- Tunis, Tunisia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Invented by Thomas Lundgren, THE One Total Home Experience opened our first store in Abu Dhabi in 1996. Today our brand is present in six countries across the Middle East. But we don’t believe the world needs another retailer; we believe we need a better world. That’s why, intent on being THE [responsible] One, we aim to be both magical and meaningful: inspiring our fans with seasonal Home Fashion Collections that are ‘Always Different, Always Limited and Never Expensive’ while Changing the World Together. To this end, THE One supports a number of causes through local volunteering and takes every opportunity to employ challenged individuals, in addition to our Big Idea of ending poverty through education via THE Onederworld - our Sustainable Village Community programme. You can find THE One Theatres in Bahrain (Manama), Jordan (Amman), Kuwait (Kuwait City), Lebanon (Beirut), Qatar (Doha) and the United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi and Dubai). Visit theone.com and theonederworld.com for our full story.